If you need to make a payment to the school, you will often be able to use our ParentMail system – an online payment service which allows you to pay for school items on your smartphone, tablet or computer, or with the free ParentMail App.
With ParentMail, money is transferred directly into the school bank account – it is all very easy, safe and secure. ParentMail does not store credit or debit card details and works in the same way as large retailers who deal with online payments.
We will tell you which items you need to pay for through ParentMail.
It is really important to us that you receive the correct information about activities, events and school news. To make sure of this, Larks Hill uses ParentMail, a service used by more than 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents and carers. ParentMail works via a free App, which we encourage you to download. It has a number of benefits:
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile
- You do not need to log in to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App
- The App stores all of the messages that we send to you in one place
- Payments to the school can be made quickly and easily
- You help to save us money!
You can download the App for free from: