Larks Hill's colours are royal blue and yellow.
- Royal blue V-neck jumper or cardigan with school logo
- White shirt, royal blue and yellow striped clip-on tie
- Black tailored trousers/shorts, black knee length skirt (or black pinafore dress - KS1 only)
- Gingham style pale blue and white summer dress
- Black opaque tights (40+denier), black knee length socks, or black or white ankle socks
- Sturdy black school shoes
- White round neck cotton t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Optional plain black tracksuit (to be worn during winter if needed)
You can buy school uniform at either of these local suppliers:
13 Ropergate, Pontefract
Better and Bright
13 Market Place, Pontefract
We know that school can be expensive for our families, most considerably when purchasing uniform items, and as such we are able to offer a pre-owned uniform service to families. By making pre-owned uniforms available not only can we help to support our families but we can also help towards achieving net zero carbon emissions. In the UK, an estimated 350,000 tonnes of clothes end up in landfill every year and encouraging families to use pre-owned uniform can reduce waste and bring down emissions from manufacturing new garments, while making it cost-effective for families.
Pre-owned uniform will be free to our families who are most in need. Unfortunately, however we cannot guarantee there will be uniform to fit your child as it is solely dependent on donations.
In order to keep our pre-owned uniform stocks replenished and to help as many families as possible, we would therefore kindly ask parents/carers to donate any school uniform in good condition that their child no longer requires. Items that we would like are: ties, shirts, skirts, trousers, PE kit and shoes. All donations can be made to the visitor’s reception at any time during the academic year.
From September 2022, The Pre-Owned uniform shop is open for parents/carers to visit every Wednesday, 3.30pm-4.30pm during term time. Please note visits will be by appointment only, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.