Larks Hill Junior & Infant School has been rated as 'Good' following an inspection in June 2019.
We are absolutely delighted with the outcome of the inspection. The hard work and support of the children, parents/carers, staff and executive team has enabled us to achieve this positive and strong outcome.
Quotes from the Report:
- Pupils look smart in their uniforms and present their work to a high standard so that they have a sense of pride in themselves and their learning.
- The school has worked with trust leaders to ensure a relentless focus on improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Pupils behave well and demonstrate positive attitudes to their learning. Classrooms buzz with excitement and activity.
- The school is unrelenting in their focus to ensure the safety and welfare of all pupils.
- A strong reading culture has been established across the school.
- Leaders, supported by the trust, have developed a curriculum that enthuses and excites pupils. Teachers plan learning which builds sequentially over time.
We will continue to strive to be even better every day in every way, but the Ofsted performance is a wonderful endorsement of the progress that we have made.